Friday, October 30, 2015

Fall Family Fun


It is a RARE day when we get the whole family together as we did this past weekend.
We had a fun , fun time taking family photos, going to a corn maze, taking a hay ride
and just hanging out. I wanted to share a few of the pics that we captured.

Above are all our grands except that one that is due in May. lol. If Ainsley looks unhappy
it isn't because she didn't have a sucker. She had one and didn't want it. Thought I better
clear that up right away. ha!


Two of the grands singing Karaoke at the corn maze.
Don't they look the part??!!




The little girls singing LET IT GO from Frozen. The DJ took a video of them singing and put it
on his facebook page. Little stars in the making. :)


The corn maze was fun, but really all it is is exercise disguised as fun! I found that out
a few years ago, but it was still a blast.


I was really beginning to get bummed because according to the weather forecast it was
supposed to rain, rain, rain and rain some more, but it held off for us until after the photos
and after the corn maze fun. We started the bonfire when it was dark and it started
pouring so thankfully we got most of the plans in. 



My oldest son Jason and his beautiful family. The plan was to have the bean stubble
still in the fields for the pics, but as fate would have it the renters plowed the field
 a few days before!!
They haven't plowed it for years and years ...until this year. I need to hang a sign
next year...:)



The kids took several photos of the mister and I. I am so annoyed. He had a gray shirt to wear, but
in all the hustle and bustle I forgot all about it so it is what it is. Hopefully next time I will
be a little more organized.


Sweet little Korrah


All our grands with us. Ages are from 1 year old to 16 years old. YIKES!
How did we get here in life? The years just fly by now.


The boys...Joshua...the little guy in the middle is always making faces. You would
not believe how many poses I got of him. 


I think this was my DIL idea. It turned out pretty neat although I think hubby and I should
have switched places. 


Smooch, smooch...another baby on the way in this family.


Remember earlier how I said it is a rare occasion to get our whole family together?
Well, our SIL Matt is missing from this family. He was in Japan again for his work.
Maybe someday we can get him in the photo.


Goofy, silly, fun!


So this is our family and we love each and every one of them. Thankful for Gods blessings
each and every day!!

5 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Sandi how cute this post is. Love all the family pics with the leaves on the ground. Gorgeous.
Happy Halloween. It is going to be cold here in Illinois for the kids to trick or treat. I hate that too because they cover up those cute costumes with coats. Have a great week end.
Kris

Susie said...

Sandi, What a beautiful family you have. I love those red haired boys. LOL. I had auburn hair and two of my brothers were red heads. I think everyone looked great. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

Danette Bartelmay said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family you have Sandi!
And God gave you the perfect Fall day to go play in :-)))
Nothing could be better...
Have a lovely week,
Danette

Jackie said...

Be still my heart as I look as these wonnnnnnderful photos of your blessings from God!
Thank you for sharing these photographs. I love my Grandchildren so much, and seeing the love and smiles of others' Grands just makes my day.
Thank you for your kind visit to my blog today. You were very sweet to visit and comment.
I hope to continue to visit your blog and welcome you to mine any time....
Hugs,
Jackie

June said...

What a beautiful family Sandi!!!! I loved every photo of them and you! It sounds like it was such a great time to have them all together. That rarely happens does it? Here either. The colors there are GOR-geous!
sending hugs...